Cyanide & Happiness Book Cyanide & Happiness Book

Love it!

I bought the second book, Ice Cream and Sadness, just a few days ago, and it's hilarious! I love the new comics, and the "Interactivities". I'm trying to do as many of these things as I can without being laughed or stared at.

SS - The Math of God SS - The Math of God

Very cool.

I really like this series. It's like Dan Brown, but in a Flash presentation.

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

Wow!

The animation is incredible, considering this is from 2004, even regardless of that. Incredible job.

A MOI (mine) A MOI (mine)

Nice Joke

Animation was good, and it was funny. I'm guessing that was your primary goal, so I have to say that you achieved it.

VG Cats Animated 2 VG Cats Animated 2

Nice Joke

The whole thing was pretty nice, but as you said, the sound quality wasn't very good. What you need to do to fix this, is to go to your Publish Settings(Ctrl+Shift+F12) and go to the Flash tab. Then, where it says "Audio Stream", hit the "Set..." Button and change the bit rate to 64kbps and the quality to best. That should make it sound just like the timeline.

Friday by Bob Dylan Friday by Bob Dylan

Very nicely done

Hilarious how you almost made this song sound good. The first time I watched this, somehow I didn't notice the little tongue thing when he did it. Very nice with that, too. It makes the song have some kind of appeal that I don't know, but it just makes it almost magical.

test - Happy Walk test - Happy Walk

Decent

The animation could be a bit more fluent and a little less jerky, when the character moves to each side, he moves a little too much, even for exaggerated movement.

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

When a movie has medals

for sitting through the whole thing 3 times, one starts to wonder if the submission is there for quantity or quality. It really shows that you're proud of your work by bribing people to watch the whole thing. The animation was nice for most, but it was just too long.

my first 30 fps animation my first 30 fps animation

Ehh,

the animation's alright, but the play button and the replay button(even though it isn't really a button) are too hard to press. next time, put a white rectangle behind the text so you can click it more easily. Other than that, a nice attempt for your first try.

Skeleton Walk Loop Skeleton Walk Loop

Wow

Usually I don't like people who just submit a walk cycle. But this is different. You have appropriate music, the animation is very nice, and you have a real attention-grabbing cartoon, especieally since it's just a walk cycle. I like it.

TheBoogley responds:

thanks man, I wouldn't normally submit a walk sequence but I put about as much work into this as I have some other submissions. :)